Ampcare agrees to accept the return of a product and grant a full refund to the customer, provided that:
- The product is returned to Ampcare within 30 days of the date that the product was received.
- The product is unopened, undamaged, and returned to Ampcare in its original packaging. Exceptions may include products that were received by the Buyer in a damaged or nonconforming condition, in which case the products shall be returned in the condition they were in when received by the Buyer.
- Refunds will be made using the same payment method that was used by the Buyer, unless agreed upon by both Ampcare and the Buyer.
- If the Buyer desires to return the product, the Buyer will contact Ampcare’s customer service representative for instructions on how to return the product in addition to information on credit or replacement of any purchased and non-expired product. Note: The buyer must acknowledge that products have varying shelf lives and certain restrictions and/or restocking charges may apply based on the remaining shelf life of the returned product.
- Non-damaged and conforming products with a security package seal broken after delivery may not be returned for credit or replacement, except with specific authorization from Ampcare.
- Returns based on a defect or malfunction of a product will be handled in accordance with the applicable product warranty.
*Ampcare Online CE Courses that have been paid for and partially completed will not be refunded for credit.
Note: Customers should expect to receive credit within 14 days of receipt of the returned product following inspection of the returned product.